Shopping Bag Handle
This nifty DIY project lets you use your empty Push Pop container as a comfortable shopping bag handle, then store the shopping bag inside the container for later use!
What You’ll Need:
- Jumbo Push pop
- Plastic Shopping Bag
- After your child is done enjoying their delicious Push Pop, remove the spring with pliers.
- Drill a small hole in the top of the cap and in the bottom of the container. Be sure to drill away from yourself and keep your hands safely out of the way.
- Tightly twist the bag handles. Pull one twisted handle through the hole in the top of the Push Pop and pull the other handle through the hole at the bottom of the Push Pop.
- To prevent them from sliding back out, tie the end part of the handle you just pulled through into a knot.
- Place the cap back onto the container, and you’re done! Your new Push Pop handle now prevents plastic bags from digging into your hands! To store for later, simply stuff the bag into the container and pop the cap back on!
CLICK HERE to download