Discover the puppeteering prodigy inside of YOU when you and your kids transform a Push Pop container into a new DIY Pushy Puppet!
What You’ll Need:
- Jumbo Push Pop
- Printable Sheet in The Download Link Below
- 3 Paper Straws
- After your child is done enjoying their delicious Push Pop, remove the spring with pliers.
- Drill a hole (slightly larger than the straw) in the bottom of the Push Pop tube. Be sure to drill away from yourself and keep your hands safely out of the way. Recommended drill bit size is 7.5mm.
- Drill two “arm holes” in the sides of the Push Pop tube.
- Insert a straw into the hole at the bottom of the tube, and then insert a straw into each arm hole.
- Pull all three straws through the top of the tube, and then tape them together.
- Trim the arm straws to the proper length.
- Cut out a pair of hands from the printout sheet, and tape them to the ends of the arms.
- Pop the cap back onto the Push Pop tube, and your Pushy Puppet is ready. Pushing the bottom straw up and down will make Pushy’s arms move!
Click here to download