Make a fun pencil sharpener with your empty Push Pop container for on-the-go coloring, note writing, and more! Catch your shavings and sharpen your pencil in style!
What You’ll Need:
- Jumbo Push Pop
- Plastic Pencil Sharpener
- Sturdy Glue Or Epoxy
- After your child is done enjoying their delicious Push Pop, remove the spring with pliers.
- Drill a pencil-sized hole in the top of the cap. Be sure to drill away from yourself and keep your hands safely out of the way.
- Apply glue or epoxy to the edge of the pencil sharpener with a hole.
- Stick a pencil through the Push Pop cap hole, and use this as a guide to glue in the pencil sharpener.
- Hold the pencil sharpener firmly in place until glue/epoxy dries. For extra stability, it’s recommended that you reinforce with more glue/epoxy.
- Pop the cap back onto the Push Pop tube, and your
CLICK HERE to download